How to apply Styling Cream with Soy and Green Tea
Hi and welcome,
Thank you for joining me. Today's lesson how to apply Natomy's styling cream.
Simply! Styling Cream is very concentrated, use less rather than more.
On clean towel-dried hair, squeeze a pea-size amount of Styling Cream into the palm of your hand, massage into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair only, comb through, and blowdry as desired.
Styling cream is created to repair dry damaged hair, and smooth split ends.
- Help's keep your hair straight and smooth
- Help's control curls
- Reduce the effects of humidity
- For men's grooming
Step by step process for straight and smooth results:
1) Shampoo your hair, ingredients that work for straight, smooth results on dry damaged hair include:
- Sulfate-free (Helps to maintain your hair's natural oils)
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein (Helps to strengthen and moisturize the hair)
- Oils ranging from Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Aragan oil (Help keep your hair hydrated)
Squeeze out any excess water
2) Condition your hair, Ingredients that work for straight, smooth results on dry, damaged hair include:
- Wheat, soy, and vegetable proteins (Helps strengthen the hair against breakage)
- Essential fats and oils, (Help to moisturize and promote healthy hair growth.)
- Oils ranging from Jojoba Oil, avocado oil, olive oil, and coconut oils. (Help keep your hair hydrated)
Natural Alternatives Almond oil and egg, Avacado Mask, Lemon and Honey
3) After your shower, use a microfiber hair towel to dry your hair.
4) Apply Styling Cream.
5) Blowdry and style your hair as desired.
Best Ingredients Styling Cream